* PLEASE NOTE: This item is not due back into stock until October 2021 and is only available to purchase on backorder. Craigmore cannot be held responsible if delivery times are extended by the supplier.
The bench pillar drill is used for drilling holes through materials including a range of metals, woods & plastics.
Click Here for more information
- Supply - 230v (13amp)
- Motor - 375w
- Speed range - 300rpm - 2550rpm
- Magnetic NVR switch
- Aluminium motor housing
- Sturdy cast iron tilting table with slots
- Easy lock motor adjustment
- One piece cast "soft grip"" handles"